quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

F1: Felipe Massa: "'I'm not the second Rubens Barrichello of Ferrari"




Last week, Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has urged the Brazilian to improve his performances and to play a more active role in helping Fernando Alonso.
Massa admits that his chances at the title are void but ensures that its position in support of Alonso is only valid for the rest of this season.

"I'm sure I'm not the second Ferrari of Rubens Barrichello. If that happens, I stop driving," Massa told the German magazine Sport Bild, adding that "I will not compete just to get second."

As for your problems in the current season, the Brazilian has been said that the operation of the tire condition their performances: "Fernando is very good, no doubt. But he's not better than my other teammates. I'm just I'm not as competitive as usual. I have many problems with the tires, which do not suit my riding style and even the soft are too hard. I'm sure many other drivers have the same problem. I think the Michael [Schumacher] did not know of driving, "Massa is quoted in that publication.

For all four races remaining, Massa knows he must help the Spanish struggle scepter in 2010: "If I'm in front of other riders, but behind Fernando, so I can steal them points, that's good for him and that's what I'm trying to do. "

Nenhum comentário: